Therapy and Coaching
Glenside, PA and Online
Helping young adults, ages 13-29, discover ways to manage whatever life throws at them.
Life as an adult can be challenging and overwhelming. Most people who are Gen “Z” feel lost in life on some level, unsure of how to find their way. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you check things off your to-do list, but you don't feel like you're getting anything done, or you're noticing that you complain a lot about feeling stressed, tired, stuck, and unfulfilled.
Stuck in negativity and feeling unmotivated, you may feel like life is overwhelming, like it's too much, and not sure how to get unstuck.
Do You Feel Stressed, Lost, Overwhelmed?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel like you lack motivation
- You feel like you lack energy
- You feel like you lack of interest in activities
- You lost the joyful feelings that you used to have in life.
- You feel like you are wandering through life, feeling like something is missing or your balance is "off."
- You feel like there are so many things to manage and your forever growing "to do list" leaves you feeling completely overwhelmed.
If any of these sounds true to you, I want you to know that even though you may feel alone, many people in your circumstances need support, considering the many challenges you face. You do not have to figure it all out by yourself; the time and money you invest in guidance, you will reap tenfold in the future. You will get the peace of mind you need and deserve.
Gen Z Therapy and Coaching Can Help You Find Who You Are and Be Comfortable in Your Own Skin
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could...
- Really feel joy.
- Be high energy, motivated, and ambitious.
- Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
- Improve your relationship with yourself and those you choose to share yourself with.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
Navigate Life’s Challenges with Ease
Gen Z Therapy and Coaching helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less confusion and more confidence.
You will get the toolbox of practical actions you need to uncover strengths and learn new life skills and discover ways to cope with difficult life stuff.
Even if you are not sure if your problems are serious enough, Gen Z Therapy and Coaching may be able to help.
I have helped many "Gen Z" individuals to find a way to feel calmer and motivated, and to organize their time to get everything done! My clients discover their passions and learn to challenge beliefs that made them stuck in life.
My name is Marina James and I am a professional therapist, mentor and a life guide who is here to help you! Additionally, as a mother to 11 (yes, eleven) young adults ages 20-32, I am fluent in “adulting” language.
How Gen Z Therapy and Coaching Works
Gen Z Therapy and Coaching consists of an initial session (intake) is 90-minutes followed by 50-minute sessions, one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will provide guidance based on my experience and will guide you to find the answers that are hidden within you.
I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
- First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
- Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
- We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations.
- We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
- Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them.
- Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that for Gen Z, therapy and coaching can positively change thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. Therapy and coaching can reduce sadness and depression, and bring back joy in life and motivation. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel lost in life on some level, unsure of how to find their way, Gen Z Therapy and Coaching could help.
Start now and discover ways to manage whatever life throws at you. During your first appointment we can start getting to know each other and discover how I can be of service.